Was founded in 1985, as one of th first Recognized Organization (RO) and Classification Society, duly authorized by th Panamanian Government to conduct statutory surveys, class and certification. Our Goal is to offer a reliable, flexible and cost effective service, without compromising our great concern dedicated to ensuring the safety of life at sea, and the prevention of pollution of the marine environment. For the above mentioned, our company operates under ISO-9001-2008, in compliance with IMO standards, National and International Regulations, these are a guaranty to offer a quality service.
TO ACHIEVE THIS MISSION NASHA HAS FOCUSED:
1. On delivering the highest quality statutory surveying services, by the highest quality personnel, while maintaining its totally independent third party.
2. On the development of relevant Rules, Regulation and Guidance.
3. Maintaining and developing our Global operations in line with the needs of those using our services.
The assurance of quality is a fundamental to anticipate, satisfy and surpass our Customer´s expectations. We believe that the keys to meeting our commitments to superior quality controls are:
1. Providing quality services as a basic requirement.
2. Focusing on continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
3. Developing strong suppliers, subcontractors, representative´s relationships.
To provide worldwide services, NASHA has established a network or qualified and experienced surveyors located in major ports of the world. Since the surveyors carry out a significant portion of our activities, we recognize the importance of management policies, which will assure uniform quality of this important survey services.
NEW MERCHANT MARINE CIRCULARS (MMC) RECENTLY PUBLISHED
The Panama Maritime Authority publishes from time to time new Circulars for ship-owners, ship managers and crew. It is mandatory that a full set of the circulars are placed on board every Panamanian ship if the vessel has not internet on board. To download a set of circulars please visit www.segumar.com